17 Dec 2013

New Perfume: Etude House Princess Etoinette Eau de Toilette!


My (really awesome) husband decided to spoil me yesterday with Etude House's latest fragrance, Princess Etoinette Eau de Toilette- lucky me! The 30ml bottle cost KRW20 000 and came with a lovely, free compact mirror as part of the launch promotion.



The packaging is incredibly cute- and I'd expect nothing less from Etude House! I love the vintage-style atomiser and the lace decoration attached to it. Everything about this perfume transports me to another place in time.The floral scent is lovely, but definitely meant for those who like florals. Top notes include pink pepper, bergamot, pear and raspberry with beautiful peony, rose, jasmine and muguet (Lily of the Valley) middel notes and cedar wood, sandal wood and musk bottom notes.




Like most Etude fragrances, this one lasts for hours and develops beautifully as each hour passes. Be warned though, a little goes a long way! One or two spritzes is more than enough to last the day- anything more and it'll be way too overpowering.

If you like floral scents- especially peony- you'll really love this one. I certainly do!

xo


 . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...