16 Jan 2014

Review: Etude House Sweet Recipe Cupcake All Over Color


I've really been loving Etude House's Sweet Recipe Cupcake All Over Color recently. It's a creamy eye, lip and cheek tint that smells delicious enough to eat! There are five different shades to choose from- I opted for OR202 Peach Sugar Cake which is a really soft, pretty peach colour that suits my medium to light complexion perfectly. I bought mine online for KRW6 500.


While they say you can use this on your lips eyes and cheeks, I prefer to just use it on my cheeks as the staying power isn't the greatest and it tends to rest in the folds of your eyelids. As a cream blush it looks wonderfully fresh and dewy. It's winter in Korea now, so my skin is a little dry and the creamy texture really gives a nice glow to my skin. I use my dual fibre makeup brush to apply it, but I recommend using a powder blush to set it, as this will help it last a bit longer.



While I wish that this product had better staying power, I absolutely adore the colour, fragrance and texture. The fact that it doesn't clog my pores and make my skin breakout also puts it in my good books.
xo




2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...