18 Jan 2014

Review: Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in 'Pink Lemonade'


This past Christmas, I received Revlon's Colorburst Lip Butter along with many other stocking fillers which I'll be reviewing soon. The shade I received is one of their 2013 releases, called 'Pink Lemonade'. These lip butters have been on the market since 2011, but this is the first time I've tried them and I am in love!

As you might know from my 20 Grooming Tips I Swear By post, I'm not crazy about lipstick. It tends to dry my lips and the texture is a bit too much for me, which makes this product just amazing! Delivering on its promises, it really is incredibly hydrating and leaves my lips shiny and soft without that dreaded sticky feeling. They sell for about $7 (R135) each.


There are so many different shades to chose from, varying between pinks, nudes and peach in both sheer and vivid tones. The 'Pink Lemonade' shade is a lovely, sheer pink tone that is great for everyday wear. These lip butters have no discernible scent, which was strange at first, since I've become so used to highly perfumed Korean products, but this doesn't bother me and might even be a preference for some.



While the Colorburst Lip Butter doesn't last very long (about an hour or two), I really like that it keeps my lips soft and moisturised with a hint of colour. I also like that fact that there's a wide variety of shades to chose from, the next of which will have to be 'Sorbet'! If, like me, you want some colour along with the benefits of a good lip balm, you'll love this product!

xo

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...