11 Feb 2014

Etude House Petit Bijou 'Peach Touch' Eau de Toilette!


Since I discovered Etude House during my first stint living and working here in Korea, I've loved their Petit Bijou Perfume range. All three fragrances (Peach Touch, Baby Bubble & Cotton Snow) are lovely in their own way and I've owned each of them at some point.



It's been a while since I've purchased Peach Touch and since it has such soft fruity floral notes, I thought it'd be a nice change from the very floral Princess Etoinette I got not too long ago. The regular price for 30ml is an affordable KRW18 000, but I bought mine online at Gmarket during their monthly 30-50% sale period for only KRW12 000 (major win).



The Petit Bijou range was created by late master perfumer Laurent Bruyere (Amor Amor by Cacharel, Alien by Thierry Mugler, Polo Blue by Ralph Lauren) and the bottle designed by Elie Papiernik (Fragile by Jean Paul Gaultier, Cool Water Wave by Davidoff, Ultra Violet by Paco Rabanne). I really love the cute design- from the adorable packaging to the actual glass bottle with its silicon-type flower around the neck, however, it is the contents that's really captured my attention- this perfume is heavenly!

Top notes: Citrus Fruity {grapefruit, lemon}
Middle notes: Fruity Floral {peach, pink rose, jasmine}
Bottom notes: Musky Amber {musk, sandalwood, amber}


The fragrance develops wonderfully and lasts a good couple of hours before you need to spritz yourself again. It was really love at first smell for me, because (like the other two fragrances in this range) it epitomises everything girly about me. It's perfectly gentle and fresh with a shy touch of peach that makes me feel just lovely! I highly recommend this to everyone who likes a gentle fruity floral fragrance without the hefty price tag that so often accompanies nice perfumes!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...