18 May 2014

Review: Etude House Sunshine in Spoon Scrub Massage Yogurt - Raspberry



The weird and wonderful product names Etude House comes up with, never ceases to amaze me. I have to wonder if this is practical for word-of-mouth advertising as I'm sure a lot can go lost in translation... But anyway, today I'll be reviewing the Sunshine in Spoon Scrub Massage Yogurt. This face scrub comes in two varieties, namely Raspberry (the one I'm reviewing) and Sugar Apple. I got mine online at Gmarket. At KRW7000 for 120ml of product, the pricing is pretty average compared to similar products, like Tony Moly's Appletox Peeling Cream which I reviewed last year.


What it promises:
"This yogurt wash-off pack gently massages the skin with its peeling particles and anti-oxidave, vitamin-packed raspberry extract, delivering clear and soft skin."

Packaging:
It comes in a run-of-the-mill plastic squeeze tube. Nothing more, nothing less.

Texture and Scent:
The scrub has a light, watery/gel texture with a subtle sweet raspberry scent and contains small exfoliating particles.



My Thoughts:
The first time I tried this scrub was in sample form and quite by accident. Whenever I do online shopping I like my order total to be a rounded number (yes, I'm Type-A that way) and one day I randomly picked the sample size of this to do just that! Little did I know that I would fall in love with this stuff. It's incredibly gentle, so I'm able to use it daily and as a result it's become a staple in my skincare routine. It was especially handy during winter and almost replaced my regular face wash as the harsh, dry climate left my skin dry and sensitive and I needed something that wouldn't dry my skin further.  I can't say that it has reduced my breakouts, but it certainly doesn't exacerbate things either. I find that it leaves my skin softer, smoother and feeling super moisturised- which I love.

I highly recommend this as a moisturising face wash/ exfoliator/ all-in-one product, to anyone with senstive, dry skin that tends to flake. This will surely be one of my most missed products when I go back home to South Africa in August, but thankfully there's always online shopping!

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...